Specifications and Features
- Read and listen to the Quran's verses with tajweed rules in Arabic.
- Listen to the verses' meanings translated into any of the following languages: English, French, Turkish, Malay and Urdu.
- Choose to listen to Quran recitation in the voice of seven of the world's most pupular reciters: Sudais, Ghamidi, Huthaify, Menshawi, and Husari.
- Choose to listen to famous reciters in the following narration (Rewayat): Hafs.
- Great tool to learn and memorize Quran and tajweed rules by recording your own recitation, replay, compare and correct.
- Quran words explainations on the margins.
- Tajweed Rules explained in Arabic and English
- Quran topics index.
- Color Surahs names index.
- Approximately 6 Hours of continous play
- 2 X AAA Batteries (not included)
The idea behind the Color Coded Tajweed Holy Quran:
Based on a practical understanding of
phonology, we have color-coded the place of some letters to facilitate
the correct recitation of the holy quran.
This had enabled us to classify these
letters within three possible categories to enhance the reader's
knowledge and remembrance of Tajweed rules, they are:
The reader will very easily get used to
reciting the quran by using colors just as he got used to stopping at
red lights and passing though green lights.
The letters which requires expanded vocalization: we used red color to highlight these letters.
The letters which is nasalized: these letters are green in color.
The dark blue color indicates the emphatic of the letter (R), the blue color indicates the unrest letters-echoing sound- (qualquala), while the letters which are written but are not pronounced are gray in color.
By engaging in this sublime act, the
reader will find him/herself applying 24 rules of Tajweed with ease and
precision while his/her mind is left free to contemplate and understand
the meaning of Holy Quran.
It is an honor for Dar Al-Maarifa to adopt and offer this
methodology which has been accurately applied after examining the
passages written at the end of it, and which was examined and accredited
by the Committee of The Noble Quran.